Olhares de Lírio

'Quando eu estiver mais pronta, caminharei de mim para os outros. O meu caminho são os outros. Quando eu puder sentir o outro a partir de mim mesma, estarei salva e compreenderei: eis o meu porto de chegada.' Clarice Lispector

quinta-feira, outubro 25, 2007

Da Chuva na Tarde

Sometimes I wonder about my life.  I lead
a small life. Well, not small, but
circumscribed. And sometimes I wonder,
do I do it because I like it, or because
I haven't been brave? So much of what I
see reminds me of something I read in a
book, when shouldn't it be the other way
around?

I don't really want an answer. I just
want to send this cosmic question out
into the void.
So goodnight, dear void.

(You´ve Got Mail, 1998).


E neste meio de fim de tarde, o cheiro de chuva que sopra pela janela ,
me faz lembrar de outros instantes.